The VendorPayment Difference

Our mission is to provide a transparent and efficient receivables finance solution. We believe that factoring should be designed with ease of use in mind and should eliminate the delay that government vendors experience as they await payments for the goods and services that they have already provided.

VendorPayment eliminates the stress created by significant capital outlays on lengthy jobs, which allows you to bid confidently on more contracts and take advantage of lucrative opportunities. We offer transparent factoring rates tailored to your business with no hidden fees. Our customers love us because our funding times are fast and customer service is top-notch.

VendorPayment was established by an award-winning investment management firm founded in 2006, specifically to serve the needs of federal, state and municipal vendors in the U.S. We are proud to support government vendors and the valuable work they do. Whether small businesses or large corporations, government vendors are key stakeholders in our economy, serving the needs of our country.

Read our FAQ

The Wait Is Over

Get Your Invoices Paid

All you have to do is send in your invoice and supporting paperwork to VendorPayment and we will pay you up to 90% of your invoice amount within a few days. We handle the billing and collections with your customers so you can focus on growing your business. Once they pay us we give you the remaining 10% back minus our small factoring fee. Simple, right?!

Our application is easy to complete and secure!

Apply Today